Low-Speed Super Polishing Floor Pads 4100, 14" Diameter, White, 5/Carton - MMM08478
- 1.80 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
3M™ White Super Polish Pad 4100 is used for light cleaning under automatic scrubbers and removes soil and scuff marks with minimal dulling of finish. Uniform distribution of fine cleaning particles throughout the pad’s fibers, not just on the surface, distinguishes it from much of the competition. Durable, conformable polyester fibers provide maximum pad-to-floor contact, and open construction resists loading and clogging. For use with rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm). Use for light daily cleaning, spray buffing, and dry buffing soft finishes. This polishing pad is also used on wood floors. The pad is reversible.View AllClose
- Made for light cleaning with either a rotary or automatic scrubber with minimal dulling of finish.
- Fine polishing particles dispersed throughout the pad provide high performance over the pad’s life.
- Also used to spray buff and dry buff soft finishes to a high gloss.
- The polishing pad is washable and reusable.
- For use with low-speed floor machines on many types of floors including wood.
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Burnish/Buff|
|For Use With||Rotary Floor Machines (175-600 RPM)|
|Material(s)||Non-Woven Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||15.4 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||5 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||None|
Shipping Weight & Item Dimensions
Warranty Available: NoView AllClose
Small Package; Eligible for UPS Shipping: