Low-Speed Stripper Floor Pad 7200, 16" Diameter, Black, 5/Carton - MMM08378
You save $11.18
- 3.00 LBS
Frequently bought together:
Provide greater initial cut and offer high performance throughout the life of the pad. Coarse fibers and abrasives provide aggressive stripping performance, removing two to three layers of old finish. The web of fibers is permeated throughout with a uniform coating of resin and abrasive mineral particles, consistently delivering impressive cut over the life of the pad. The pad's open-textured, non-woven construction resists clogging, allowing stripping solutions to flow through the pad. They can also be used with appropriate chemicals to clean heavily soiled hard-surface floors such as concrete.View AllClose
- Coarse fibers coated with resin and minerals throughout the pad provide high performance over the life of the pad.
- Aggressive stripping action removes finish, dirt and buildup quickly and thoroughly.
- Open construction resists loading and clogging.
- Washable, reusable pad reduces supply costs.
- For rotary and automatic floor machines running at low speed (175-600 rpm).
|Global Product Type||Floor Pads-Scrub/Strip|
|For Use With||Rotary or Automatic Floor Machines (175-600 RPM)|
|Material(s)||Non-Woven Nylon/Polyester Fiber|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Country Of Origin||US|
|Carton Weight||4.5 lbs.|
|Carton Pack Quantity||5 EA|
|Box Pack Quantity||None|
Shipping Weight & Item Dimensions
Small Package; Eligible for UPS Shipping: